Saturday, July 22, 2017

Save Money Using the Van Der Hagen Traditional Safety Razor (Double-Edged Razor)

During the past several months, I have been using a double-edged (aka., safety razor) blade from Van Der Hagen to shave with. The Van Der Hagen Traditional Safety Razor blade is similar to what my grandfathers used for shaving their faces back in the day.

I feel that this shaving blade gives a closer shave and reduces razor burns, cuts, bleeding, bumps and infections. The unit price on the shaving blades are half the cost, or even more, than traditional cartridge blades.

The razor handle and blades take up less space than conventional cartridge razors.  The only thing that you dispose of is the 1/2 square-inch blade.

Traditional cartridge blades normally have two, three or as many as five blades.  Having 5 blades going across ones face at the same time can really irritate and damage the skin.

As a result of using the Van Der Hagen Traditional Safety Razor, my skin feels smoother and more refreshed.  I have been complemented that my skin looks clearer and is smoother as a result.  I also feel more satisfied because of less cost and waste associated with the Van Der Hagen Traditional Safety Razor. Plus, there is something satisfying about shaving with a safety razor that I cannot describe.

The Van Der Hagen Traditional Safety Razor can be purchased from Amazon, the product can be viewed below: