Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Grocery Cash Back Rebate Mobile App Review - Savings Star (Part 2)

As I mentioned, the Savings Star grocery store cash back rebate mobile app is another easy way to save money.  The grocery cash back rebate mobile app can be downloaded for free with an iphone or other mobile phone such as a Samsung.

So far over the past couple of months I have earned about $15 for basically doing nothing.  I just select the products on the app, buy the products at the grocery store, and either have the cash rebate automatically credit my account or scan the receipt and have the cash rebate automatically credit my account.  Again, you can get anywhere between 25 cents and several dollars ($5.00 for example) for purchasing the products that you click on.  Money can be deposited via PayPal, bank account or gift card when you are over the $5.00 threshold.

I know, $15 dollars every two months isn't a whole lot, but when you combine that with other grocery store cash back mobile apps (I have two others that I use) I can earn up to $300 a year for products / items that I use and for doing very little work.  Plus it's $300 of free money that you would never have if you didn't use the app.  Overall, I like the Savings Star grocery store cash back rebate mobile app, I don't get as much cash back from this app as I do from other apps but it is automated and easy to use.